Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Pictures

Hello random people who I may, or may not, know...

It has come to my attention that I haven't posted in quite some time, or maybe it was only that one time... either way.





So in order to make this blog seem cool and exciting (not just one or the other) I will now wow you with my photo taking skills. On your right you will see our Godson (Luke) as seen in his natural habitat. (He had to stalk that cake for quite some time before it finally submitted.)









On your left is our Goddaughter (Mary Clare) hanging out at her older brother's football game. Obviously these are two of the most adorable kids on the planet!! Oh - but I haven't even gotten to our niece and nephews yet!




In the interim though, here's a lovely picture of my handsome man...

...yes that's right. Some women go for tree huggers, I go for tree biters. Don't knock it until after you have eaten your first tree. Unfortunately due to poison ivy Todd had to give up gnawing on random foilage. (I'll spare you all the poison ivy pictures.)

More pictures coming soon...

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment